Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sushi!

Today was crazzy! It was the day of mad-dash sushi! It's kinda hard to make sushi for three hungry girls in an hour and a half before rushing off to ballet and ballroom. But we did it! We ate it on the drive over.

left to right: sweet potato & avocado cucumber sushi w/ roe (fish eggs),
salmon nigiri, plain sweet potato sticks

It was incredibly tasty, and the nigiri turned out perfect. I got the sushi salmon from Whole Foods, and it was perfect.

The rest of the night I did salsa and worked on cha cha with Ray, my partner for the Am-Am comp at Yankee Classic on January 20th. I forgot how very bad I am ^_^; He gave me CD of some rad swing/blues guitar by Stevie Ray Vaughan. I can see how John Mayer got his inspiration from this guy, his singing style is very similar. I want to see how it works as dance music.

No comments: