Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day Before Mother's Day

One of my best friends at home is my friend Jeremy. Today we finally got together (family and New York adventures prevented me from seeing him in any of his end-of-semester concerts) and caught up on life stories. We went to Big Fresh (an amazing stir-fry, organic, hippy food kinda place) like we usually do when I'm home. Then we went on an adventure to find the perfect mother's day gifts. I already had mine planned, so I was along for the ride. We forgot that the mall was swarmed, so we got out of there speedy fast. That's one weird thing about me. I really don't like shopping. The shopping part of shopping that is. I love being with people and talking and running around together, but I hate spending money and trying to figure out what fits/what matches/what "just works". Happy ending: we found the perfect gift. Then we went back to my house and made cards out of construction paper, markers, and stickers. It was so fun!
My mom has given me the task of backing up and ultimately clearing the home computer. It might be slow because it's just dang old, but it doesn't hurt to virtually tidy things up. I'll be happily occupied for some time with this. :)

~Me

2 comments:

M. Gleason said...

Hey marina, its GLEASON! SO! I love jeremy too! and I love that computer geekiness is one of the tags.

<3 Matt

PS: I probs wont check this til the next time im on ur fb profile so i look forward to seeing billions of entries

Harbour said...

Dude!! :D haha i was so surprised to see someone actually commented! I'm a few days behind, but I'll catch up.
Computer geekiness ftw. <3