Friday, March 15, 2013

The Good, The Bad and the Exhausting

Good: slept in; got both my Chem assignments done; made up my Chem exam 2; made a deal to purchase a painting of myself from one of the students in the class I was modeling for; it was absolutely gorgeous spring weather today in the mid sixties and I wanted desperately to just lie in the grass and soak up sunshine; wandered into Dave & Cranky Chuckie's American Bistro in Provo and made friends with the owners and chefs after being served a pizzookie on the house; Kent came back from the temple where his brother Daniel just got endowed; was reminded of just how strongly I love his face; bought him a nice suit jacket that was basically 85% off
Portrait of Marina Ramsay by Sheriden Bronson
Chocolate Chip Pizookie from Dave & Cranky Chuckie's

Bad: felt so disorganized during that Chem exam, probably partially to do with the fact that I just found out Tuesday that I could make it up, and the only time I could study for it was last night so I was up until 5 AM studying and finishing assignments; missed Physics because I slept in

Exhausting: only getting 5 hours of sleep; forgetting to eat because I'm so busy all day; sitting for three hours in the same pose; trying not to get overwhelmed with the To Do list containing family, financial, wedding and school things; having to stay up late again to complete other assignments


No comments: