Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So This Is the New Year...

I actually do have some resolutions. Each New Year's, our family has a tradition where we give each other goals and resolutions. Here are mine:

- study in the library at least 5 times a week, and keep in contact with academic advising (from Mom)
- get more organized (from Gramma)
- call when I need motivation (from Dad)
- go to bed at 11 PM on weekdays, 1 AM on weekends (from Lise)
- turn off the internet when doing homework (from Sasha)
and
- break one boy's heart every week, at least (from Dad of course)

Pretty serious stuff from my family, no fun ones this year. For myself, I aim to blog at least once a week, and eat breakfast every day. The thing about all these resolutions is that they'll undoubtedly make me a happier and healthier person.

Today was the first day of school. I've been running around trying to make my schedule fit, always a stressful process. I can't wait to have it set in stone so I can schedule other things. The break was very much needed, and it was really wonderful. Pictures and stories coming soon.


No comments: